Pueblo de Panay Township is located in Roxas City, the Seafood Capital of the Philippines. Strategically located in the heart of the country, it is a gateway to neighboring provinces, Iloilo, Antique, and Aklan.
• Iloilo City – 2.5 hours by land
• Kalibo, Aklan – 1.5 hours by land
• Boracay – 3.5 hours by land & sea
• Gigantes Group of Islands in Northern Iloilo – 3 hours by land & sea
• Sicogon – 2.5 hours by land & sea
Pueblo de Panay Township is highly-accessible to neighboring provinces and emerging eco-tourism destinations. It is just over a kilometer away from the Roxas City plaza, around 4 kilometers from the airport, and around 7 kilometers from the shipping port. Connected to 2 out of 3 major highways, Pueblo de Panay has become home to the Roxas City Integrated Transport Terminal, which city, municipal, provincial, and national public transport vehicles use as entry and exit point to and from the city of Roxas.